Pawsability Dog Training help is available primarily in Ardgay / Highlands at our dog training/behaviour centre.
Our dog trainer is Anna Patfield and she's been training pet dogs for 12 years. Anna's approach to dog training is different. She feels that its really important that you understand what you're doing when you train your dog, and know how to follow a clear, simple path to achieve your dog training goals. We do
Dog training help is also available in Aberdeen for those difficult dogs that need a more understanding approach to their training.
For dog training classes in other areas from London to Glasgow, please click here.
Find our more about Anna's dog training and behaviour qualifications here.
Our dog training approach is as much about educating you as training your dog. You're investment in your dog's training will help you to understand
- how your dog learns
- how to communicate with your dog
- what to do when things aren't working and your dogs getting it wrong all the time
- why the "he knows what to do but just won't" approach is wrong
- where to start from in your dog training path
- and most importantly - how to be able to advance with your dog's training by yourself
Modern dog training is about helping your dog to want to do something using reward based methods. Punishment has no place in dog training these days. It really quite easy to help your dog to learn your language, and have fun and enjoy the whole training process.
Click here for FREE dog training and behaviour advice notes